Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sit Right Here


Well, how's everyone doing this morning? Hmmm should I say afternoon...where does the time go lmao..
Now that the blog hop is over, the grand prize that we all did for it is now available to everyone...
This was my donation for it and is now in the store HERE
Along with all the rest of the Halloween goodies I just can't seem to stop makin'...I keep sayin' "okay just one more for Halloween" then 2 or 3 more show up lmao...I love seeing them colored and dressed up in the awesome cards I have been finding all over...If ever you buy one of my stamps and want to show me what you did so I can put it in our gallery, please email me silkonglass@gmail.com  I love to see everyone's creations...It's my best cup a mojo!!!
Talk to ya all when I get my next one done....
hugz
stitchy

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

that one is super cute! she looks adorable! :)