Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me hahahaha NOT

Good Morning Blog Land,
Well it's official, today is finally my Birthday woo hoo, big deal and all that happy horse crap lmao...
Got feeling a little nostalgic I guess for lack of better words to say lmao...so I drew my daughter when she was one years old...Bald little kid she was and had these pillow hands that wouldn't stop lmao...
So I decided to put her on a stamp and make her famous lmao...she gonna love that now that she is 16 and a bit vein at the moment hahaha...shhh I won't tell if you don't ...
Okay, here she is the lovely Miss Samantha lmao...

Yeah I know, they don't stay like that forever...wishful thinking huh?
Okay, now off to play a bit before the whole house wakes up and decides I need to do something for them...nevermind it's my birthday, just another day to them lmao...
Cya
Stitchy




No comments: