Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last one for real hahahaha Good Bye 2009



Well here it is the last day of the year 2009 and promise this is my last stamp of the year too lmao...
Well I got to thinking...I have 2 new DT members and each requested a certain stamp...I just had to do one up for Sammy girl...she been so good to me...
So everytime we talk on messy she says, well got to get this ironing done, stacking high hahaha
so hence, this is my Sammy girl over across the pond doing her ironing lmao...
Okay from now on, will be twenty ten on all my stamps coz I really have to go out today and won't be around tonite or tomorrow...so I wish you ALL
a very safe and Happy New Year.....
love y'all
Me - whoelse lol....

1 comment:

Spyder said...

Happy New Year to you too Stitchy!! Looking forward to lots more 'crafty-ness' next year!!
((Lyn))