Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I"m back again - believe me ??? hahahahaha

Yah thought I better start cleaning out the cobwebs in here so I stayed up til 4AM this morning cleaning and building and installing and wala new blog ;)
I wasn't gonna go with the bears but when I seen Seashell's kit that I had I just couldn't resist that cute little bear and ALL THOSE GOODIES it had, well I just couldn't resist lol
Well stay tuned and I will start posting all my new stamps and stuff in here to give ya a heads up what's in store...Also have a few other things in mind lol..
Good to be back
xoxox


4 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Them bears are far better than spiders LMAO but hey I'm biased
Hugs Hun,
Deb xx

Susan.... said...

Your blog is looking fab !
hugs
susan x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Looking good Stitchy! :D

Sam said...

those bears are right cute hun especially with the little bows in their fur. you take it easy now woman - I'll be checking back you know xx