Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Sunday Another Challenge at OSAAT :)

Well here it is already another Sunday, boy are they flying by, but that is ok, yesterday it was a whopping 65° in sunny New York :)...I started my long overdue spring cleaning and then even sat down and did up some new stamps...I will show ya in a minute or two, after I done gabbin' here haha...
First I want to tell ya, alot of my DT are spreading wings and taking on new adventures, so we have almost a whole new crew over at OSAAT...stop by and give them a warm welcome would ya...and say farewell to the ever so talented girls that are leaving...I am really gonna miss everyone of them ;(...

Oh yeah, we are midway through the month too, so don't forget to get in on the cool collab the creator's done for April - theme is Mother's Day / Babies how appropriate to put them two together huh lol...We have a special guest for next week's challenge, be sure to stop by and see who it is...the girl's were very excited to do these digi's up :)...

Ok now to show you what I been up too, besides cleaning haha...a girl can only take so much of that stuff..

here is the first one I did called First Communion


Next is a really pretty one I thought, I just loved making this stamp, I can see it all distressed and inked up from some of you fabulous designers out there :)..it's called Our Father


and finally just had to throw a funny one in there haha...do you know any salesman that would just love this stamp on a card, especially after having a bad day at work haha, sorry couldn't resist :) - this one is appropriately called The Salesman


So click any of the pictures and pop on over to the store and have a peek at all the beautiful creations that are stocking the shelves as we speak :)...oh yeah almost forgot, while your there, on the front page, you will see a silver box that says PLEASE VOTE FOR US...if you click that and vote for us and leave your email, one of the creator's will pop along and maybe pick you for a coupon...I have been there 5 times already and plan on going alot more :)...so give us a vote if you love stopping in and viewing all our stuff :0

have a crafty day, I'm off to chase away more winter dust bunnies :)




2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Stitchy. You are working hard i see. Very pretty images, and i just love the last one. Sooo funny.
Love seeing you at my blog.
Hugs Nat

Marjo said...

Wake up Stitch!!!! I know you are napping...lol Lovin all the new digis. Yes the salesman is hilarious...lmao

Can't wait to see what you create with your blog candy girl...hehe

Have a great Sunday, yum I smell bacon cooking..loves ya lots Me