Followers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Dance Fever Silhouette


Good Evening,
Well here it is finally Monday is almost over whew, what a long day it was today...I don't even know why lol..just seemed like it was never gonna end today...I did manage to get another stamp done, this silhouette has a bit of a twist, some color to the fireworks lmao...boy am I gettin' bored huh ...
Anyway, if you haven't already, stop over at Saturday Spotlight, me and a few of the other creator's are sponsoring this week...Prize is 3 digi's from the store..hey what the heck, Free is Free lmao...
You can get there from right HERE
Take a peek at what that awesome DT has done with all our stamps...while your at it, try the challenge, looks like a fun one...I'm in the process of learning how to do the cards myself, that should be interesting lmao...I will keep ya updated on that idea...
And as usual, you can find the silhouette above at
Have a great rest of the night, I know I'm gonna go relax for awhile and start all over again tomorrow lol
Sweet Dreams
Stitchy

1 comment:

Sam said...

Crumbs hun you snuck this one in didn't ya? Yet again FAB FAB FAB!!! Do you think thats my word of the moment? Anyway catch you later
Sam x