Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pearls N Leather



Good Morning my fellow crafters...
Well here it is Sunday morning and I'm just cleaning out my "oven" and look what I found lol...or should that have been closet haha...anyway, started this months ago but them pearls got to me, so had to put them on the shelve for a bit...
Not alot going on today...guess I will be going to MIL's for lasagna dinner, now that breaks my heart NOT!!!  My sil made two big dishes up for today since Wednesday was my mil's birthday and Friday my daughter's...so we always celebrate every year the two of them together...
It's still pretty quite here at the home front (everyone still asleep shhhh) so I'm gonna draw for a bit, and maybe just maybe I will get yet another stamp up here for y'all to enjoy...
Peace Out
Stitchy
I want to thank everyone for leaving me them nice comments, but it's y'all that deserve the kudo's...

1 comment:

Sam said...

Another fab one hun Hope you're enjoying your lasagne ... mmmm yummy
Sam x