Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Splash



Good Morning All,
Well I got 5 dayz off straight in a row woo hoo...and guess what else, only 5 more dayz till our next DICO challenge...gonna be a goodie with all what you see in the top sticky post up for grabs...what a way to kick off our new DT member's...Make sure you stop by and watch all those digi's up there pop into life...I know I can't wait to see all the beautiful cards they gonna make up...but like you, I gotta wait too, no sneak peeks aloud lmao...
Okay for all you folks out there that never have to be Blessed with that awful four letter word SNOW, I made up this little cutie...that and it rained here all day yesterday in NY and I was in a rainy day mode lol...
Well she is HERE for the takin' if ya want her lol
I"m off to do more before the crew wakes up and starts to buggin' me lol
Stay Dry
Stitch

No comments: