Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Santa Wants YOU



Good Morning Everyone....
How was your Monday??  Mine was well a bit busy I guess...so much that I came home last nite and just dropped...was actually in bed by 8pm, YIKES, does that mean I'm gettin' old when you go to bed before your kid's lmao...was just a long day I guess...
Now I gotta ask ya...does this santa look like Uncle Sam to you?  lol I thought so..he's lookin' like he wants something huh? lmao...anyway, he is in the store now...
Linked just in case you forgot how to get there lmao...
Okay, last day of work for me for a couple dayz...I'm sure I will be here over the Thanksgiving holiday, nothing planned as of yet...the bird is in the freezer and the old man still hasn't gotten his deer, so I know where he will be most of the day lol...better get me some meat, that's all I know lol
Kay, y'all have a wonderful day crafting today...
hugs and butterfly kisses
stitchy

No comments: