Followers

Friday, November 6, 2009

What's Cookin'



Good Morning Everyone,
Well, I been kinda quiet for a bit..lot's going on...today is my daughter's 16th birthday and I'm feelin' the memories starting to flow lol...I have to ask, where does the time go???  It was just yesterday she was reaching her little pillow hands up to me and wanting to be in my arms...now I'm lucky if I get a small peck on the cheek at bedtime lol...wow they grow so fast...word of advice to all you young mother's "cherish the moments, they don't last forever" 
Okay, enough of the mushy stuff lol...up there is my newest stamp, since I love Hell's Kitchen, I couldn't resist this guy lol...you can find him right HERE
We got some really cool things going on over at the store, might want to get signed up for the newsletter, got some great freebies every month for all those that are signed up...
Pop over and stay awhile, might find something you like lol
As for me, I'm off to work again..TGIF...it's snowing all around me and I'm so happy this is the last day of school this week...Been terriable there with this dang ole Swine Flu...I drive a short bus and only had 4 kids on the other day...never seen absenties so bad...We had over 300 kids missing 2 days ago...to many if you ask me lol...
You all have a wonderful day today and a better day tomorrow
hugz - stitch

1 comment:

Ellis said...

What at neat stamp, its fun checking out your blog! =)
Hugs, Elenor (Justcards)