Followers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brand New Product Line In the Making

Hi everyone, I know Iknow, it's been way to long since I been in here lol...sorry, but with putting up the new store and trying to figure things out and the list goes on and on and on hehe...anyway, I'm back and I will be posting in here all my new previews as they get finished...so be sure to check back...

As for now, this is my very newest stamp just put in the store tonite...I hope you like it...

 I would like for you to meet Brite Eye's...anyone who lived in the MSN groups and the golden olden days will know this art anywhere...Original Artists is the one and only 
Barbara Jensen...
You can find this and much more to come from Ms Jensen and Me...in my new store 
Don't forget to come back tomorrow, I will be actually posting again for our new challenge...
Sorry you gonna have to come back to find out what we are up to
Til then have a wonderful evening/morning or whatever it is where you are lol
Stitchy xx

No comments: