Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cameron's Challenge

One Stitch At A Time has a very special challenge for you this week...We are challenging you to make a special "Rainbow Themed" card - Anything Goes type of challenge, but must have a rainbow or the colors of a rainbow in your creation.  The reason for this Rainbow challenge is in honor of a very special little guy named Cameron.
If you click on the badge below, you can read his story...


Digital-Ink Co Challenge


A little history and the reason for this Super Challenge this week...  A very very good friend of mine who is known in the digital world by the name of "Funky" has built a beautiful fundraiser blog for her grandson Cameron...He is autistic and Funky and her daughter are striving to help Cameron...

Some of you may know Funky, she has been in the digital scrapping world for a very long time.  If you could find it in your heart to help Funky and her little guy out, it will not go unrewarded.  We know times are very hard for everyone right now, so if you can't give even a dollar, please don't feel bad, but please do go and read his story, he's quite a character lol.....

Thank you in advance all that take part in this very special challenge - have fun and good luck, there's lot's and lot's of prizes :)...

Did I mention there are LOT"S and LOT"S of PRIZES lol...

Oh yeah and for you LUCKY LONDENER'S check this out too...

Sucks to be in the USA on this night ;(
So all you people close enough to join in on the fun...enjoy, wish I was there lol

Okay now, guess what I have to show you next lol...You guessed it, I made a card, well let's say I attempted to make a card...then my batteries went KapUT in my camera, I was scrambling all over the house for batteries lmao...anyway, I managed to get something together anyway...this is my first ever PAPER card I ever made lol...so go easy on me would ya...I wish I had more time to play, but had alot to still finish on the main blog so didn't have alot of time to play...

The beautiful backing paper and rainbow element is from one of my own creator's in the store, the awesome Oase and you can find her designing under the name Panda Bear Designs
She is our newest team member to our ever growing creator list :)...Check out all her beautiful digital scrapkit's, make your mouth water they do lol...roses are just some Wally World stash I had and I made the silhouette from one of none other than Funky's posers lol...was one of her freebie (thank you Funky)  The circle sentiment is another one of our newest creator's in the store Ula designing under the name Ula's Crea Well Ula's circle sentiment's are so cool and come in very handy to help you spruce up your creations...

Okay, guess I stalled long enough, now don't expect to much okay please lol


Are those papers and that circle sentiment hot or what, I fell in love with them soon as I seen them...Anyway...that's it for now...best get over there to the main blog and make sure it's ready to go for all you lovely crafter's...
Make sure you go to the store and check out all the "new releases" going in today....Just click the link on the left side that says "new releases" in the store and look for today's date...there is some from everyone on the team :)

Stitchy
xoxox


18 comments:

Josephine said...

Fabulous creation, Stitchy. And many thanks for the excuse to publicise something very close to my heart!

Liz said...

Ha ha ha Trust u hun to have MEN in ur post lol and YOU making a real card You get ten gold stars for that! ********** (sorry only got black ha ha)
Well what can I say but its lovely (dont want that whip out!)
Anyway well done

Liz xx

Laney said...

Great card stitchy for a great cause too , loving the challenge and I hope it does well for Cameron and others who also are living with autism
hugs
laney

Love crafts forever said...

Awwwww Stitchy, it's so nice to see you making a card, and it's super cute. You did amazing job.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Brenda Brown said...

You did it Stitchy, well done and what a great card you have made. You know we are gonna want to see more (and more .....) now. No excuses anymore. It's fab.
Love the challenge and thankyou for all your hard work on this one - I am sure it will be so worthwhile, it's such a worthy cause.
Take care. Luv B xxx

Unknown said...

Stitchy, boss lady, you made a card!!!!! Beautiful card hon. x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab 1st card xx
The papers used are stunning xx

You sure this is your 1st paper card? Lol

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, I can't believe its your first card, no way, can't be, your pulling our leg!!!!
Love the DP it all goes together just perfectly!
Hugs shell xx

Choccy said...

What a beautiful card it is, and those men !! Stitchiness you are naughty LOL.
Like Shell said, im in shock that its your 1st actual paper card !! Its awesome.

Choccy xx

Tammy said...

Well it's about time you got off that arse of yours and made a PAPER card! There is nothing wrong with it...it's great! Now about the men.......haha

Berry said...

Love this Stitchy! Love the colours and the aplause on your blog is cool! Pity I'm not living in Londo anymore I would have enjoyed that night lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

uksharon said...

It's hard to believe with all the stamps you have available to you that this is the first card you've made. I would be like a child in a sweet shop if it were me. Good luck with more card making.
Best wishes

Scrappy said...

erm... I almost forgot what I wanted to say! You distracted me with that first bit! :p Too bad I'm not over there and can drop by to pick you up on my way there! ;)

Love your card! Great idea to use the bright colors with a silhouette stamp! It really makes everything POP! Too fun!

I also wanted to mention that I think it is wonderful of you to highlight this for Cameron and for all of those dealing with Autism everyday! Kudos to you! :)

Scrappy Scatty said...

Love your card
xx

Carol Ann said...

Great card Stitchy. Unfortunately even I'm not close enough to go :(
Carol Ann xx

Marjo said...

Hi there your Royal Stitchyness,

I call BS, no way, your first card ever! No stinkin way...LMAO x a bajillion. Thank goodness you are are close to the end of the DT visitations today. My stomach hurts so much from LMAO that I may not be able to move for a while...hehehehehehe

Seriously it's gorgalicious! I love it.

Loads of Hugs, Marjo xoxoxo

Sarah said...

Stitchy you have done a fab job on you very first paper card! Congrats!
Love the paper its so pretty.
xxx
Sarah

Marjo said...

Hi Stitchy,

Looks like it's time to post someting on this blog...haha, I know you are one busy woman! Just had to let you know that Maddie absolutely adores her new badge!!! It's just the cutest. The new look at OSAAT is gorgeous too...we love it.


xoxo Marjo & Maddie